Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Sanctification and the Daily Grind"

Goals for the New Year:
(Some of the following are borrowed from Stephen G.)(Not necessarily in highest priority order only roughly)
I. Live day to day in Christ's power
II.Memorize significant portions of scripture
III.
Read through the Bible at least one entire time. (I'm in Jeremiah right now)
IV.Strengthen my fellowship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
V.Sanctify in how I make conversation with others (including expanding who I talk, the purpose of the conversation, how I react, etc.)
VI.Learn Humility

VII.Learn Self Control
VIII.Finish Algebra 2
IX.
Get my drivers license
X.Start some type of business/get a job

I know that through Christ's Power I will accomplish that which he gives me to do in the coming year (mainly the above but also much more)

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Your sister is hoping to become the best shot in Iowa (-: